PULL LIST (30th December)

When I’m not writing comics, I like to read comics. 
And because I co-own a comic book shop in my hometown, I end up reading a lot of comics.

So I’ve decided to share my pull list with you on a weekly basis (I usually end up posting it on forums or Facebook/Twitter so I thought I may as well do it as a blog post, too.

So this is my pull list for Wednesday 30th December:

BOOM! STUDIOS
Welcome Back #4

DARK HORSE COMICS
Colder Toss The Bones #4
Tomorrows #6

DC COMICS
Batman And Robin Eternal #13
Batman Europa #3
Flash #47

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT
James Bond #3
Train Called Love #4

IMAGE COMICS
Black Magick #3
Spawn #259

MARVEL COMICS
All-New Wolverine #3
Captain America White #5
Carnage #3
Deadpool And Cable Split Second #1
Drax #2
Howling Commandos Of S.H.I.E.L.D. #3
Squadron Supreme #2

I get all of my comics from The Comic Book Shop in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Drop us a message if you would like to set up a mail order subscription (UK and Ireland) or if you're in need of a particular book, we'll hook you up! 

Check back next week! And if you have any comments, leave them below!





PULL LIST (30th December) PULL LIST (30th December) Reviewed by Lurker on 15:00:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.