Pull List (23rd December)

When I'm not writing comics, I like to read comics. 
And because I co-own a comic book shop in my hometown, I end up reading a lot of comics.

So I've decided to share my pull list with you on a weekly basis (I usually end up posting it on forums or Facebook/Twitter so I thought I may as well do it as a blog post, too.

So this is my pull list for Wednesday 23rd December:

BOOM! STUDIOS
Arcadia #7

DARK HORSE COMICS
Fight Club 2 #8
Paybacks #4

DC COMICS
Art Ops #3
Batman And Robin Eternal #12
Dark Knight III The Master Race #2
DC Comics Bombshells #7
Jacked #2
Justice League Of America #6
Robin Son Of Batman #7 (Robin War)
Teen Titans #15 (Robin War)

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT
Will Eisner's The Spirit #6

IMAGE COMICS
Invisible Republic #8
Nameless #6

MARVEL COMICS
Amazing Spider-Man #5
Captain America Sam Wilson #4
Daredevil #2
Deadpool #4
Extraordinary X-Men #4

VALIANT ENTERTAINMENT
Bloodshot Reborn #9

This Week I'm Looking Forward to Reading... 
Pretty much everything. This is a very good week for books!

I get all of my comics from The Comic Book Shop in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Drop us a message if you would like to set up a mail order subscription (UK and Ireland) or if you're in need of a particular book, we'll hook you up! 

Check back next week! And if you have any comments, leave them below!
Chris. 
Pull List (23rd December) Pull List (23rd December) Reviewed by Lurker on 16:00:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.