18th June: An update.

Greetings, my friends!


The last of my strips for Something Wicked was commissioned by FutureQuake Press this morning. The artist for the four-page story is Xia Moua.
Xia recently did the artwork for FutureQuake #26's The Shepherd (with writer Alexi Conman.) It was the cover story for that book and the lucky bastards got Matt Soffe to do the art for the cover. There's a page from that story below. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with the script. 



You can find Xia's blog here: http://xiamouasartblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Art by Ech!
I'll keep you posted on any developments...




My next printed story will appear in FutureQuake Press' FutureQuake #27, which is out on 4th July. The story, An Intellectual Era, will be in it with art from the amazing Miguel Echemendia. This is will be my first time in FutureQuake and I'm quite excited about it. Make sure you grab yourself a copy when it comes out, there's some great creators in it (as per usual!)






Dinner Date. Art by Darren Stephens
As for Dinner Date, My first printed work (which appears in Something Wicked #10, also a FutureQuake Press title) is still available, but there's only 9 copies left (accurate at the time of posting this update.) If you want to see what all the fuss is about, grab one of the few remaining copies here.


Now, you may have noticed a new link on the navigation bar there which reads VISIT THE COMIC BOOK SHOP. This will be a link to my local comic book shop when the website goes up. It should be up and running in the next two weeks (accurate at the time of posting this update.)
Not only is it my local comic book shop, but I also own part of it. Whodathunkit!
Yes, I own part of a comic book shop, that's crazy, isn't it?
We're doing quite well there, too. You should definitely take a look when our site goes live and buy some comics. Maybe set up a few subscriptions or something... haha.

We're currently running a competition aimed at artists to design a new logo for the shop. There's more details about that here!

And if you could follow our shops social media accounts that would be ace. We're on: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google+.

Until next time! 
18th June: An update. 18th June: An update. Reviewed by Lurker on 10:15:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.